1. Launch the “Device Unlock App” to check status.
2(a). If you receive “Not Eligible for Unlock”, please proceed and submit your IMEI # for processing.
2(b). If you receive “Communication Error” or “Server not responding, please try again later”, DO NOT submit your order as it is not supported for unlocking (no refunds will be provided for any orders submitted with either of these error messages)
ZTE ZMAX Pro - Unlocking Questions
Why unlock my DeviceUnlockApp ZTE ZMAX Pro ?
By unlocking DeviceUnlockApp ZTE ZMAX Pro phone, you will be able to use it on the GSM network of your choice. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of cheaper tariffs from local networks while you are abroad.
Do I require technical knowledge and what do I do I have to do?
Unlocking your DeviceUnlockApp ZTE ZMAX Pro does not require technical knowledge. Once you receive our email indicating that your unlocking solution is ready, all you have to do is to open your Mobile Device App and follow the steps. Your device will be automatically unlocked. That’s it!
How long does it take to receive my unlocking solution?
The delivery time frame will vary depending on the Network your phone is locked to. For more details go to
One thing is for sure - NO ONE ELSE WILL PROVIDE YOU THE UNLOCK CODE FASTER THAN US!
Reasons to remotely unlock your DeviceUnlockApp ZTE ZMAX Pro :
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
- Never send your phone to anybody.
- If you travel you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local SIM Cards.
- Warranty will not be voided.
- The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
- Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
- 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you, your unlock code we will refund you.
How to unlock DeviceUnlockApp ZTE ZMAX Pro ?
- Fill out the form above.
- You will get an email with your unlocking solution along with the easy to understand instructions on what to do.
- Put in a different SIM card and you'll be network free.