Pick your Doro Model
*If your phone is not listed above, please try again in a week, as our database is updated weekly. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question or special request.
- - Make sure that your phone is not “Hard locked” or has "no attempts left" to enter the unlock code.
This occurs when someone enters the incorrect code many times previously, then the device will show
“0 attempts left” to enter the code.
If your phone is brand new, then ignore this message. Nevertheless, if you don’t know or you are not sure of the phone’s history, please contact us first as there is no refunds if there have been too many previous attempts to unlock your phone with an incorrect code.
- - Make sure the new network you are trying to use is GSM
- Contact us for clarification
- - You have to know your IMEI number
- To find the IMEI number of your device, turn your phone on and press *#06#, otherwise look behind the battery of the phone. In most cases the number starts by a 0,3 or 9 and is usually at least 15 digits.